Welcome to Chef’s
Reservations recommended. 716-856-9187
Listen to the Chef’s song!
Chef’s opened at its current site on the corner of Seneca and Chicago streets back in 1923,. This was Lou Billittier’s childhood neighborhood. In 1941, Lou was hired to wash dishes by then owners Gino Silverstrini and Lee Federconi. Lou worked his way up to busboy, then waiter, eventually earning the title of restaurant manager.Read More